This Sustainability in Singapore Web Site (“Web Site”) is maintained and operated by Global Action Plan for the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) and Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC) in respect of the Sustainability in Singapore Project.
If you provide us with any personally identifiable data during the course of using this Web Site,
- We will use your data in furtherance of the purpose for which you provided the data
- We may share data with other Government agencies, where necessary, unless such sharing is prohibited by law
- We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
We may use "cookies". where a small data file is sent to your browser to track your session when you enter this Web Site. The cookies will be deleted after you leave this Web Site. We do not use your cookies for any other purpose other than keeping track of your session.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of this Web Site.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
This Web Site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
Please submit via feedback form, if you :
- have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures
- need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past
By registering on this Web Site, you agree that you have read, understood and consent to the Privacy Statement set out here.